Thank you for visiting www.kiic.co.id.
Karawang International Industrial City (KIIC) always strives to maintain the privacy & security of personal data for its tenants and users in such a way that it can meet the provisions of the appropriate laws and regulations.
1. Types of information we may collect
We collect several types of information which includes info used to identify you personally (Personally Identifiable Information) such as your name, company name, email address, or other identifiers when such data is voluntarily submitted onto our website.
When accessing this website, we will also obtain your non-personal info automatically including data relating to your IP address, device information, browser information, or the operating system you are using.
2. Purpose of collecting personal information
We collect, store and use your information only for the following purposes:
- Improve the quality of the website in providing information related to the company’s business.
- Improve the quality of KIIC’s products and services.
- Process internal data, such as collecting statistical information about customer interests, surveys, or research related to the company’s business processes.
- Carry out processes regarding communication, negotiation, decision making, implementation of agreements, as well as to manage other transactions related to the company’s business processes.
- Provide or communicate information to the industry or company stakeholders for the management of the overall business.
- For other purposes related to the company’s business processes which we may explain when you provide information or other purposes according to a predetermined agreement.
3. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual associated with the personal information. However, we may distribute information to third parties if: (1) it is permitted or required by law; or (2) trying to protect/prevent actual/potential fraud and unauthorized transactions; or (3) to investigate a fraud that has occurred.
4. The handling of information collected automatically on the website
When you visit www.kiic.co.id, there exists some information that we automatically collect. The following are the uses for such information:
To provide a satisfying experience, we store a small amount of data in order to identify your computer through the use of a technology called “cookies”. This technology will not be used to identify personal information, but will identify any series of interactions conducted through the KIIC website so that the website can recognize you.
- Use of Google Analytics
- Access history
The website will collect information in the form of log files. This information includes the IP address, the type of browser used, and the frequency with which users access our website. We will use this data only for its statistical information and for analysis regarding the status of our website and for no other purpose.
- External links
5. Security Protection Information
However, we cannot guarantee that the information will be completely secure from unauthorized tampering, access or manipulation during transmission over the internet. Therefore, you need to understand that although we have put effort into the protection of your information, we cannot guarantee that the personal information on the website will always be protected from other parties who seek to circumvent the security measures that have been put in place.
6. Complaints & Concerns